Thursday 22 November 2012

Pricing Chart


TWO DOGS TWO CATS PET TREATS
Pricing Chart

  

All of my pet treats are home made, using all natural ingredients.  I use organic ingredients when I can!



 I use chickpea flour or brown rice flour.  I do not add salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning such as onion or garlic.  I use colloidal silver as a preservative and because it is very good for pets. Any oil used is organic olive oil and ultra pure omega 3 oil.  I use goat cheese and the eggs come from free range chickens.



Regular treats are $4.00 per 100gm bag

Flavours available: Tuna, Chicken, Beef, Bacon & Cheese, Turkey, Banana & Carob and Beef Liver

 

Organic treats are $5.00 per 100gm bag

Flavours available: Organic Chicken, Organic Beef & Organic Beef Liver

 
Dehydrated Meat treats are $5.00 per 50gm bag
Note: The dehydrated Liver is $3.00 per 50gm bag

Flavours available: Beef, Chicken and Liver
 

Dehydrated Chicken & Sweet Potato or Sweet Potato and Bacon treats are $4.00 per 100gm bag
 
Prices do not include shipping.

Orders can be placed at eileenv@seasidehighspeed.com


I hope your pet enjoys them as much as our pets do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment