Friday 16 November 2012

More on Colloidal Silver & St. John's Wort Oil

Please see attached, more information on Colloidal Silver and St. John's Wort Oil and their uses.  I am not a vet, doctor or nurse.  All I can say is that I use it and it works extremely well for me and my family, both two legged and four legged.  I'll let you decide from there.


DISCLAIMER


This information on Colloidal Silver and St. John's Wort Oil has been included on this blog strictly for informational and educational purposes only. The information is based on pharmacological and other records both ancient and modern. No claims whatsoever are made as to any specific benefits from the use of Colloidal Silver or St. John's Wort oil.

 
I have been offering natural remedies and homeopathy to ward off and fight disease to my family, friends and their pets for many years now.  I am always interested in finding more natural ways to stay healthy without relying on costly conventional medicines and avoiding their side effects.  I began using colloidal silver when grooming my dogs and when they had an eye or ear infection. It worked so good for them I decided to try it on myself in my nettie pot (feel free to ask me about nettie pots) to fight the sinus infections that I was plagued with.  Now I personally use it for a mouth wash, a deodorant and spray it on my face to keep blemishes away.  My husband uses it for his psoriasis in conjunction with St. John’s Wort oil and finds this to be better than all of the pharmaceutical creams he has tried over the years.  I have it close at hand at all times in case of burns or injuries.  I find a new use for it almost daily.  Not only do I use colloidal silver for health purposes but also around the house as a disinfectant.  It works for me and saves me a lot of money not to mention vet costs.  I hope you find it to be as useful and cost saving as well as a more natural means of fighting disease as I do. 
 
We began using St. John’s Wort Oil to treat my husband’s psoriasis.  He had tried many creams and salves but nothing seemed effective.  The St. John’s Wort Oil  (SJWO) has proven to be the most effective treatment yet.  He sprays the area with colloidal silver, lets it dry and then applies the SJWO making sure it is massaged in very well.  I personally have used it to treat sun burn and heat burns.  The effect is almost instant with little or no evidence of the burn after application.  I have used it on other skin conditions with positive results. My mother is a diabetic and I applied it to the incision on my mother’s leg after her knee replacement surgery. It’s healing and anti-inflammatory properties helped it heal well enough for her to have the staples out within ten days after the operation.  I also used it on the 40 stitch incision on my dog’s leg after she tore her cruciate ligament and had to have a TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy) which involved putting a six inch steel plate in her knee.  It helped her heal in record time and it is not only non-toxic, but actually good for her to ingest, if she snuck a lick or two.  I also dribble it on their food occasionally.  My cat Sophia is prone to bowel inflammation when her fur balls block her bowel.  Usually I have to give her a two week regiment of anti-inflammatory meds, steroids, antacids and a special jell to get her back to normal again.  I decided after the last bout to try a weekly preventative regiment of SJWO and Colloidal Silver which I can give with a syringe (much easier than trying to force a bunch of pills down her throat).  So far so good and she seems to be a much happier and contented pet.   I am still finding uses for this oil and it is all natural with no added chemicals so I can feel good about using it.   I have it close at hand at all times, right next to the colloidal silver.  It is part of my first aid kit.  Like the Colloidal Silver, it works for me and my family.
 
If you have any questions or to order Colloidal Silver please contact me at  eileenv@seasidehighspeed.com  . 


I will be attending the flea market in Sydney, NS (at the big Fiddle) on a regular basis to offer my Colloidal Silver and St. John’s Wort Oil for sale as well as some all natural pet treats.  If you check on line I think you will find my Colloidal Silver and St. John’s Wort oil prices to be very reasonable.

 

Thank you for your interest, your feedback would be welcomed.

 

Eileen MacKillop
 
 


 

 

 
 
 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment