Tuesday 6 November 2012

I am preparing this site as my homepage to sell my all natural homemade pet treats.  It is still under construction and I am just learning how to blog.  Very soon I will post the list of items and their costs, along with some photos.

Currently I am offering my treats for sale on Sundays at the flea market in Sydney, NS.  If you are interested please drop by and visit me on Nov. 18th.  Your pets will love you for it.

This is a list of the prices for the Colloidal Sliver and St. John's Wort Oil I offer for sale.

Colloidal Silver        250 ml - $10.00
                               500 ml - $18.00
                               750 ml - $25.00

St. John's Wort Oil     30 ml - $12.00
                                 60 ml - $20.00


I can be reached at

eileenv@seasidehighspeed.com

I thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment